Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

What is the cheapest, easier way to book a flight into one city and out another city?

Search

What is the cheapest, easier way to book a flight into one city and out another city?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18th, 2002, 05:40 AM
Jeff

It seems that when booking flights online they all require you book a roundtrip ticket to and from the same city.<BR>Example: from NY to Rome roundtrip.<BR><BR>How can I book a flight from NYC to Rome and from Venice to NYC without breaking the bank?

Old Dec 18th, 2002, 05:53 AM
Mark

Jeff-<BR>I just &quot;topped&quot; a thread that might answer your question. And yes, you can book open-jaws tickets (airline lingo for flying into one city and out of another) on Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, and various airline web sites. Just click on the selection labelled &quot;Multi-cities&quot;, &quot;More options&quot;, or something like that. Good luck and happy travels!<BR>-Mark

Old Dec 18th, 2002, 05:55 AM
Mark

Ooops! The title of the thread I topped for you is &quot;Airfares, tested web sites....&quot;

Old Dec 18th, 2002, 06:13 AM
jeff

thanks mark

Old Dec 18th, 2002, 12:47 PM
Carolina

Try travelhub.com<BR>You can book open jaw tickets through them and the prices are usually good.