Reload this Page >

What is a good deal ATL to FCO

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10th, 2002, 02:00 PM
JoAnn

We are looking at prices to Rome from Atlanta in first part of June and all I see is over $1000, what would be good deal? Thanks

Old Jan 10th, 2002, 06:33 PM
az

In spring '01, we paid $487 (including tax and insurance) from Jackson, MS via Atlanta to FCO in late May. But fares increased sharply on June 1 (to ~$900), so you may be able to save hundreds if you can move up your departure a few days to late May.

Old Jan 11th, 2002, 03:54 AM
Bill

You should be able to find something around $650, but you have to watch it every day for specials and check the consolidators too.

Old Jan 11th, 2002, 06:07 PM
gaye

Try travelteam.com. We are going in June from Denver and are paying around 725.

Old Jan 11th, 2002, 06:49 PM
Penny

JoAnn,<BR><BR>I don't know what airline your looking at, but if it's not important, the lowest I found was $571.00 on Air Canada, the next lowest $630.00 Continental and $635.00 Norwest. And the other airlines this company utilizes go on up.<BR><BR>I used the dates of June 3 for 2 weeks.<BR><BR>Be diligent, and don't discount the services of a good travel agent. Once again, these prices are quoted from a company that is only bookable thru one, so there is no point in telling who they are.<BR><BR>And remember, consolidator fares can be very, very restrictive. Be absolutely sure of your dates and keep your travel to mid-week (Monday thru Thursday).<BR><BR>Have a wonderful holiday.