Reload this Page >

Week End offers at Parisian Hotels?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16th, 2000, 08:35 PM
Graziella

Hi, Does anyone know of Week end offers at Parisian Hotels, like in New York, or Lyon ? <BR>Thank you. Graziella.

Old Oct 17th, 2000, 04:35 AM
elaine

Graziella <BR>In general, weekend offers tend to occur at larger hotels that cater to business travelers during the week. <BR>You can check at chain hotels like <BR>Marriotts, Hiltons, even Holiday Inns and Comfort Inns. Check the location of the hotels though, you don't want it to be more convenient to the airport than it is for sightseeing. <BR>Try these websites also which sometimes offer discounts <BR>www.cheaptickets.com <BR>www.expedia.com <BR>www.previewtravel.com <BR>www.travelocity.com <BR>www.travelscape.com <BR>www.travelweb.com/TravelWeb/clickit.html <BR> has weekend discounts available on the Monday before <BR>

Old Oct 17th, 2000, 07:23 PM
Jayelle

I would agree with the previous poster that your best bet for a weekend deal is at a large chain hotel. I recently used Hilton's "Endless Weekend" deal at the Paris Hilton, which requires only a Saturday night stay and includes breakfast. The rate offered is not bad for this hotel, about half off the normal rack rate, but you could still find much cheaper rates at smaller Parisian hotels. <BR>

Old Oct 17th, 2000, 09:36 PM
pc

We are doing a long weekend at the Paris Hilton--a bounceback rate--including breakfast and taxes for $161 night over Thanksgiving. Hope this gives you an idea of a rate.

Old Oct 17th, 2000, 09:44 PM
graziella

Thank you Elaine and Jayelle I think you are absolutely right. <BR> I posted the question although I have been many times in Paris not thinking of this possibility because after getting those great rates in Lyon last year and this year in Dijon I said to myself <BR>that I might be missing something. <BR> <BR>I am probably paying a little less at the Hotel Millesime than <BR>the week end rate at the Hilton but I think that although the Hilton is a better hotel I prefer the Hotel Millesime 's location <BR>at 15 Rue Jacob. I am actually staying from Thursday to Sunday included. <BR> <BR>Do you agree? <BR>Thank you. Graziella <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR>

Old Oct 18th, 2000, 04:01 AM
Lesley

In Winter, lots of hotels offer cheaper deals. Look at the website of a French chain of small (3 and 4 star) hotels called Libertel. address is www.libertel-hotels.com