Reload this Page >

Website that Reviews Hotels in Spain?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4th, 2001, 08:21 AM
Spain Traveller

Is there a website that reviews all the hotels in Spain and includes customer comments, sort of like HotelBoulevard.com for Paris?

Old Sep 4th, 2001, 12:59 PM
topper

Anybody?

Old Sep 4th, 2001, 01:04 PM
Doug

It's not fancy and is based on fellow travelers' opinions but Madrid M <BR>an is pretty cool: <BR>http://www.madridman.com/ <BR> <BR>

Old Sep 4th, 2001, 01:05 PM
Ursula

Hm, you can try <BR>www.cityvox.com <BR> <BR>which covers most European cities. It's sort of a board like this one, but not as active. On the other hand, you can find good info for a lot of cities. <BR>In Spain, you will find suggestions and comments only for Madrid and Barcelona. <BR>Hope this helps at least to some point.

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 08:51 AM
cristina

Try www.hotelsearch.com

Old Dec 1st, 2001, 08:57 AM
olga

www.travelhero.com

Old Dec 1st, 2001, 01:08 PM
Doug

What the hell happened to my message? It's half what I said and half of somebody else's message. It was supposed to say: <BR>For help with all your questions about Madrid, please see:<BR><BR>http://www.madridman.com<BR><BR><BR>Madrid Man is pretty cool - he'll help you with any questions you might have. There is also a section with feedback from other travelers. <BR>