Weather in London right now!!!

May 17th, 2001, 10:02 AM
SN

Weather in London right now!!!

Has anyone just gotten back or is currently in London or The Isle of Wight and can tell me how the weather is? Every web site I go to tells me something different!
HELP!

May 17th, 2001, 10:26 AM
Alec

Today in London it was cool and wet. Max temp around 14C (55F). Tonight minimum around 6C (46F). Tomorrow drier and warmer, maximum around 17C (63F).
Similar on the IOW. Outlook for Sat and Sun, warmer and longer spells of sunshine, maximum around 18-20C (64-70F).

May 17th, 2001, 12:59 PM
Vanessa

Just prepare for rain at least half of the time you're there. I know rain is a bummer, but London is great, rain or shine. Have a great trip!

May 17th, 2001, 01:00 PM
Julian

Loads of websites do this - try http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/ for starters.

May 17th, 2001, 01:10 PM
ger

LONDON: When I was there 10 days ago, it was warm, sunny & beautiful. Just talked to my girlfriend in London less than an hour ago and could hardly hear her on her cell phone due to the wind. And I quote: "This ****** weather, it's absolutely FREEZING and my shoes are soaked"!

I have found that long term forecast (i.e. older than 48 hours) are useless for UK & Ireland. I just pack for every eventuality!

May 17th, 2001, 02:36 PM
kam

Just received email from dear friends in West Sussex this morning. It has been lovely sunny gardening weather. Today it is raining and quite cold again. Think layers and always be prepared for rain.

May 18th, 2001, 02:32 AM
carrie

The weather today is fine with sunny intervals, temperature 18C. Warm front is promised for the next few days, so get out your bikinis girls!!