I really hope that there is someone that can assist me. I am a South African citizen, currently living with my husband in France. I have a Carte de Sejour.
I asked for a Recipesse and received that, but I need to prolong my Recipesse by another month as I am leaving for SA and only returning after the date of my validity of the Recipisse. I tried making an appointment on the internet for this - but no success. I also can not phone them.
Has anyone ever been in this similar situation and what suggestions do you have?
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY £,$,€
- 2 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 7 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 8 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 9 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 13 Current plan for March trip
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 Spain in 2018
- 16 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 First time in Spain
- 20 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 21 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 22 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 23 Barcelona to Malaga
- 24 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 25 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?