Reload this Page >

Visa application for Prague

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5th, 2001, 04:19 PM
October

I am going to Prague in about 2.5 weeks and just submitted my Visa application today (don't ask!), it states that it will be processed in 5 work days. Is this so? I'm a little worried that it's not going to come in time. What happens then? Will we really be denied entry?

Old Oct 5th, 2001, 04:23 PM
Art

Where are you from. Americans do not need visa's for the Czech Republic. <BR>Regards, <BR>Art <BR>

Old Oct 5th, 2001, 05:21 PM
Marc David Miller

The opening message is a great example of a specific question without enough information. <BR> <BR>Where did you submit your application?

Old Oct 5th, 2001, 06:39 PM
October

Art - I am from Canada, so I do need one. <BR>Marc - That answers your question, and could you be any more rude?

Old Oct 5th, 2001, 09:10 PM
Art

October - how much bureaucracy do you have up there. I'll top this for you to see if any Canadians can answer for you. <BR>I don't know if any of southerners have experience enough to be able to help you. Best, you might re-post this identifying Canadian in the topic to attract the right audience. <BR> <BR>