Reload this Page >

Vietnamese Restaurant in Paris

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11th, 2001, 09:37 AM
Deborah

I'm looking for a good vietnamese restaurant for dinner with my husband and 2 friends in Paris. We tried to get a reservation at Tan Dinh, but it is completely booked! Can anyone suggest an alternative? Thanks for your help.

Old Jul 11th, 2001, 09:48 AM
s.fowler

Ouch! <BR> <BR>Another one I've heard of is Lac-Hong. Here's a website with a little information: http://paris.org/Restaurants/resto.cgi?rst1397

Old Jul 11th, 2001, 10:19 AM
Book Chick

Hi Deborah, <BR>Yikes! When are you going? The reason I ask is because I plan on dining there on my trip in October. <BR> <BR>Now that I've been selfish, let me try to be helpful. Here are the listings for a few places. <BR> <BR>La Baie d'Ha Long at 164 av de Versailles in the 16th er. Phone is 01.45.24.60.62 <BR> <BR>Foch-An at 142, av Charles de Gaulle, Neuilly sur Seine. Phone is 01.47.22.96.46 <BR> <BR>Chez Ngo, which is listed as both Chinese & Vietnamese at 70 rue de Longchamp in the 16th er. Phone is 01.47.04.53.20 <BR> <BR>Kim Anh is at 15 rue de L'Eglise in the 15th er. Phone is 01.45.79.40.96 <BR> <BR>I wish you good luck & hope you have a wonderful trip & great dining experiences. <BR>BC

Old Jul 11th, 2001, 11:21 AM
beth

There's a pretty good one called Saigon Latin on the corner of Rue des Ecoles and Rue des Carmes in the 5th near the Pantheon. Food is good, not stellar, moderately priced. Great soup, pleasant place.

Old Jul 11th, 2001, 07:40 PM
marc

Hi Deborah- <BR> I was unable to get a reservation at Tah Dinh last year-polite letters and faxes were of no avail. <BR>This year, I did get a reservation by using a website, reservethebest.com, from which I had an answer in 48 hours. <BR>I can't say for sure, but maybe the restaurant has some tables held for online reservations. <BR>Best of luck!

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 04:52 PM
Marc

Marc, <BR> <BR>Thank you so much for the tip on the on-line reservation service. It worked!!! We got our reservation with no trouble at all. <BR> <BR>