Search

Vienna Dress

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16th, 2001, 04:22 PM
Hoppy

Vienna Dress

We're going to be in Vienna in two weeks. We want to make a night concert and the Vienna Boys Choir. How should we dress? How do people dress in the moderately priced restaurants at night? Thankx, Hoppy and Karin

Old Apr 16th, 2001, 05:02 PM
veronica

Hoppy and Karin, <BR> <BR>I will also be in vienna around the same time. I have also thought of seeing in concert the vienna choir boys, but how did you go about getting tickets and how much did tickets cost? THanks in advance.

Old Apr 16th, 2001, 05:18 PM
hoppy

I'm going through our hotel. You might want to see if your hotel can help. <BR>

Old Apr 16th, 2001, 06:01 PM
gloria

I have a file on Vienna with websites. Email me if you would like it. It contains websties with info for the Vienna Boys Choir tickets as well as the Opera. We just returned from Vienna. What a beautiful city! <BR> <BR>Gloria

Old Apr 16th, 2001, 11:33 PM
nudge

hi there, we were in vienna last year, and used nethotels.com to reserve our tickets for the vienna boys choir live online. they normally book hotels, but they have really good deals with the boys choir to sell their tickets. there is no need to wait for confirmations, it is all booked in real time. <BR> <BR>http://www.nethotels.com/events/english/events.htm <BR> <BR>it was a great site. best of all there was no booking fees! <BR> <BR>hope it helps <BR> <BR>nudge.

Old Apr 17th, 2001, 04:28 AM
David

You can dress how you like. We waited in line 2 hours for the standing room only tickets at the Opera House (about $3.00 a piece). Both me and my wife were in jeans. We felt a little underdressed there, but considering the circumstances of standing up the whole time, I got over it. I would suggest taking a black dress for the lady and a blazer and slacks for the man. Better to be overdressed, unless you are like me and don't care much what others think.

Old Apr 17th, 2001, 09:44 AM
Editor

my wife and I