Victoria Station

Old Apr 25th, 2000, 06:58 PM
Ann

Victoria Station

Does anyone know if Victoria Station has lockers to store luggage for the day? If so, what size are they and how much do they cost to rent? We plan to leave our luggage there, explore a bit and take the late train to Brighton.
Thanks,
Ann

Old Apr 25th, 2000, 07:37 PM
ron

Partial answer: The left luggage office is located between tracks 7 and 8.

Old Apr 26th, 2000, 08:40 AM
Anastasia Watkinson

Another partial answer: they definitely have a Left Luggage area, and it's quite large. If I remember correctly, they offer lockers of three sizes, which will definitely accommodate large suitcases. I don't remember the cost though, sorry. I shouldn't imagine that it will cost you a great deal though. I think my friend's bag fit in a medium locker and it was 3 for the day, but that was 2 years ago.

Hope that helps a little...

Anastasia
http://www.greatbritaintravelguide.com

Old Apr 26th, 2000, 08:56 AM
Ann

Thanks so much. That is exactly what I wanted to know. I appreciate it.

Ann

Old Apr 27th, 2000, 11:26 AM
George Holt

Left luggage lockers are next to platform 7 behind WH Smiths. They are open 07:00 to 22:15. As far as I can gather there's no access to the lockers outside these hours. Lockers cost 8 pounds for a large, 5 pounds for a medium and 4 pounds for a small one. This is for up to 24 hours, there is an excess payable for each 24 hours or part thereof after this time.