Versailles lodging

Search

Versailles lodging

Search this Thread

Old May 27th, 2022, 12:18 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Versailles lodging

Looking for some local input. My last trips to Versailles were 1) a long day trip from Paris, and 2) on a motorcycle (where finding free parking close to the chateau wasn't a problem). This trip will be via leased car - a six-week sojourn through France and Italy. I want to stay at the Hotel de Versailles, as it is the closest to the chateau, and they have parking available onsite. But I have tried, unsuccessfully to email them (using the email address from their website) and calling....I received their automated answering system 3 times, and waited on hold for over 5 minutes each time without anyone even answering. I just want to know if the parking is included in their nightly rate (which would justify their price, rather than having to pay the exorbitant parking prices either in the nearby parking lots, or - worse still - the rates for parking at the chateau). Anyone with experience here? Or a viable alternative? Merci.
Old May 27th, 2022, 12:45 PM

The hotel website states parking is 20 euros/day. It also states they recommend booking a space before arrival.
Old May 27th, 2022, 01:21 PM
Original Poster

Thanks. I couldn't find ANYTHING on the website re: parking. I'll look again. Since we're going in November, I don't THINK it will be a problem I can always call them from Paris the week prior to our trip to the Loire Valley...hope they answer!