Reload this Page >

Venice Ca Rezzonico

Search

Venice Ca Rezzonico

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17th, 2002, 02:35 PM
gac

Venice Ca Rezzonico

By all means, take two hours to visit the newly refurbished and reopened Ca Rezzonico on the Grand Hotel, the extremely elegant and patrician Palace-Museum housing Venetian treasures of the 18th century. Open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., entrance fee 6.50 Euros (or 15.50 Euros joint ticket with the Palazzo Ducale/Museo Correr ticket). One of the grandest Palazzi in Venice, it should not be missed.

Old Oct 17th, 2002, 02:39 PM
gac

Grand Canal, of course.

Old Oct 17th, 2002, 03:23 PM
Eye Spy

Can you visit all three in one day? That's a great tip about the Ca'Rezzonico and on my second trip to Venice this coming Spring, I wanted to visit the Palazzo Ducale and the Museo Correr as well. How did you work this out? Rezzonico in the morning? Palazzo Ducale/Correr in the afternoon? And with the ticket, could you skip the line into the Palazzo Ducale? Please let me know! Thanks.

Old Oct 17th, 2002, 03:27 PM
gac

With the Palazzo Ducale ticket in hand, you avoid the line to purchase tickets there. There is no line for the Correr or the Rezzonico, both of which will sell you the joint ticket. I would not, however, recommend visiting all three museums (actually four, counting the Museo Archeologico as well) on the same day. Simply much too overwhelming for one day.

Old Oct 17th, 2002, 04:56 PM
BOB THE NAVIGATOR

Just there and I concur. We also liked the Maritime museum.

Old Oct 18th, 2002, 12:17 PM
Mary

I agree with the joint ticket and Ca'Rezzonico - wonderful - there's also a fabulous glass shop just next door - on the Grand Canal. I also agree with not trying to do it all in one day (we limited ourselves to one museum/gallery per day!). If you try and stuff in as many museums etc - you really are missing out on the wonder of Venice & one of the greatest joys - just wandering the streets and looking at what is all around you.