Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Venice and Florence photos online (New Years)

Old May 8th, 2002, 02:30 PM
beth anderson

Hi all<BR><BR>MORE photos are online now. These are from New Years 2000/2001. I don't have all of them up but these a good representative sampling. I tried to pick my favorites, so it isn't overwhelming or anything.<BR><BR>I've been trying to put some order into my MANY stacks of photos. Just since May 1999, I've been to Europe 13 times for vacation/job search. (holy cow, time flies and the adventures rack up) do I get an honorary EU passport now? ha ha<BR><BR>so far I have France, Italy, Scotland, and soon Ireland online. Most of my London ones are shots of me with friends, doubt I will put them up for public consumption. STILL have to go through many others, not sure when I will get to them. (and forget about the ones from the past 20 years before this batch - I was never as organized as I am now with the photos)<BR><BR>but if you are interested in seeing the ones I have so far, email me or post here.<BR><BR>whew. <BR><BR>happy travels everyone!<BR><BR>beth

Old May 8th, 2002, 03:48 PM
carmenr

Beth: I'd love to see your photos especially of France and Italy.

Old May 9th, 2002, 04:26 AM

Old May 9th, 2002, 05:19 AM
thanks

got them Beth, thank you!<BR><BR>Gondolas in the Mist, very funny title. <BR><BR>haha!

Old May 9th, 2002, 06:40 AM
Pauline

Beth,<BR>Would love to see your Italy & Scotland pics...Thanks

Old May 9th, 2002, 07:48 AM
beth anderson

and off they go!<BR><BR>wow, I am getting a big response.<BR><BR>Beth

Old May 9th, 2002, 08:04 AM
Dawn

Beth,<BR><BR>thanks for sending them to me. Great pics!! I'll have to bend your ear about Ireland, that is our next planned trip.<BR><BR>

Old May 9th, 2002, 08:05 AM
bobbie

Hi Beth! I enjoyed your other photos and would love to see some more. Since I can't get away now at least I can enjoy someone else's adventures. Please email me. Thanks.

Old May 9th, 2002, 08:49 AM
beth anderson

Dawn, glad you liked the Ireland ones. I blew up about 5 of them (BOOM) to 8x12s... nice weather makes for nice photos. <BR><BR>anytime, sure thing. A friend of mine nabbed my Ireland books as she is leaving in a week with her husband. when she gets back...<BR><BR>Bobbie, photos are on their way! I have something like 8 albums now, which ones did I already send you (so I don't drown you in photos)<BR><BR>Beth

Old May 9th, 2002, 12:08 PM
Mike

Beth, can you post a URL? Or do you not have them on a Web site? (You said they're "online," which made me think they're on a Web site somewhere.<BR><BR>Or maybe you don't want to post the URL in public.... in any case, I'd love to see your photos!

Old May 9th, 2002, 12:17 PM
Bob C

Love to see your Venice, Florence and France. We will also look forward to Ireland.

Old May 10th, 2002, 02:19 AM
Jenn Stowe

thank you Beth, nice photos. I really liked the Ireland ones.

Old May 11th, 2002, 02:02 PM

Old May 12th, 2002, 10:35 AM
lisa heller

Hi Beth<BR><BR>I would like to see them too.<BR><BR>Thank you.<BR><BR>Lisa

Old May 12th, 2002, 10:40 AM
lisa heller

it would help if I gave an email address. <BR><BR>my apologies.

Old May 14th, 2002, 06:19 AM
beth anderson

thank you to all who asked to see my photos! I've sent out many many photos since last week. Hope you like them, and I hope I have not overwhelmed you with photos. <BR><BR>Beth

Old May 14th, 2002, 06:35 AM
Steve

I'd love to see your pictures, especially France and Italy.<BR><BR>Steve

Old May 14th, 2002, 06:37 AM
Tracey

Beth-I would love to see them too!

Old May 14th, 2002, 10:15 AM
beth anderson

thank you! they are sent.<BR><BR>Beth

Old May 14th, 2002, 12:40 PM
Sue

Hey, Beth! I don't know how I missed this one. Please send photos or photo location! Thanks for the tip on the olive oil handcream at Oliviers--it is yummy and smells divine.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -