Reload this Page >

Vegetarian in Paris???

Search

Vegetarian in Paris???

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2nd, 1998, 02:17 PM
Nancy

Vegetarian in Paris???

I need some help. If anyone can recommend some good vegetarian restaurants in Paris, I'd be really appreciative. Price and location are not too huge a concern.

Old Nov 2nd, 1998, 04:28 PM
Donna

Here's a website: <BR>http://arrs.envirolink.org/francoveg/gmv/France/

Old Nov 3rd, 1998, 10:16 AM
Christina

There's another good WEB site that <BR>gives reviews of many vegetarian <BR>restaurants in Europe and has several <BR>for Paris. I'm pretty sure it's at: <BR>www.veg.org/veg/Guide/index.html <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR>

Old Nov 4th, 1998, 04:01 PM
Marcia

My niece is a vegetarian. She ate nicely for two months in Europe this summer, although it did run to a lot of salads and potatoes with an omlette thrown in here and there for good luck. <BR>We also visited the old Jewish quarter in the Rue Rosiers - between the Marais and Les Halles this summer, and it seems to me that there was quite a bit of non-meat food in the restaurants there, plus it was a fascinating neighborhood.

Old Nov 6th, 1998, 03:28 AM
francesca

give lebanese and couscous places a try--they are just about the only decent 'ethnic' food to be had here and it is easy to eat vegetarian. Get the current Time Out Restaurant guide (at any newstand) when you arrive; they even have a section on veg. restaurants.

Old Nov 6th, 1998, 05:16 AM
Cheryl Z.

<BR>Nancy, I'm a vegetarian too, and usually have never had a problem finding good food to eat in Paris, or elsewhere, in regular restaurants. I do eat some fish though, and cheese. I eat alot of pastas, as well as salads, vegetables, fruits. I try to learn the appropriate French words and phrases too. I think you'll do ok even if you're unable to find a vegetarian restaurant.