Reload this Page >

unforgettable kiss

Search

unforgettable kiss

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18th, 2000, 09:41 PM
unforgettable kiss

unforgettable kiss

I think the neatest thing about travelling is that your entire attitude changes. I, for one, am usually reserved and cynical. But travelling brings out the friendliness in me...I smile at men whom I wouldn't normally give the time of day to. <BR> <BR>People have romantic encounters when they travel all the time...I know plenty of married men that who love to travel just for that reason. My "romantic encounter" was at a club in London (I know, very romantic...men and women prowling around in a meat market). I met a cute New Zealander who was working in London. We danced the night away, and ended up kissing (and that's all we did!) And at the end of the night, we kissed goodbye and parted ways. <BR> <BR>I haven't been able to forget about that kiss. Perhaps because it's been romanticized in my mind. I will never see him again, I'm sure. I don't even know his last name, and I'll bet he makes a habit of frequenting clubs and smooching women! But it's still a nice memory nonetheless. How many of you have seen/met people during your travels who simply become a fond memory because you think they will never cross your path again? Have any of you run into that person, whom you thought you'd never see again? I'd be interested to hear your stories.

Old Oct 18th, 2000, 09:44 PM
kristian

whoops...I posted the wrong name up above...my name is Kristian, and I'm the New Zealander kisser. This is my first time posting in the Europe forum, as most of my travels are in the states.

Old Oct 19th, 2000, 01:13 AM
lorraine

Notre Dame crypts, I turned to speak to my husband, standing half an inch next to me, only to discover that hubby was sitting on a bench a distance away, bored out of his mind, and Chilean/French Luciano was standing close, ready to converse, and who knows what else! Ooolala! Tres handsome. <BR> <BR>If hubby hadn't been right there, who knows? Hubby finally marched up to us after much laughter and flirting, in broken English, Spanish and French, but hey, it was certainly nice to feel appreciated (at age 28) in a way that seems to elude American men. Hehe!

Old Oct 19th, 2000, 05:03 AM
Unforgettable !

My 'unforgettable kiss' was when we had a German Shepherd as a pet. One morning I awoke, yawned hugely & she jumped up at the bedside & licked my face.... Nothing better than a french kiss from a dog to jerk you awake ! A while later she got my Wife the same way. I was already awake but facing away from my Wife, I felt her move, heard her yawn followed by puking noises & much cursing ! <BR>

Old Oct 19th, 2000, 09:56 AM
cherie

During our recent trip to Paris, we were sitting in a Brasserie with our two kids drying out, having been in a downpour. We had been in Galleries Lafayette and it started raining and before we knew it, we were drenched. My daughter had discovered hot chocolate there is thick and wonderful and my son developed a liking for vanilla tea. So there we sat loking over the metro map deciding what arrondisse to visit for a bite to eat soon. We were in the window area. I noticed my daughter looked like she was about to swallow a grouper, her mouth was so wide open and her eyes set on the intersection outside. There, in the crosswalk, sitting atop a scooter, stood a young lady who had stopped and was kissing, really kissing, a young man. Traffic was quite busy, and no one was honking (except her.) Cars just went arund the couple like nothing was up. All my son could say was "Ah! Paris!" Now that's a memory. I think that taught my kids more about France than the ride up in the Etower.

Old Oct 19th, 2000, 01:35 PM
Miane

My husband and I had met on the Net, he a true California dude, me a native parisienne. Our first kiss was on Paris' Pont des Arts, I'll never forget and ... it worked!

Old Oct 19th, 2000, 09:38 PM
kristian

Some of these were not quite the responses I had imagined, but entertaining none the less!