Reload this Page >

Uffizi Audio Guide

Search

Uffizi Audio Guide

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16th, 2001, 06:24 AM
sooner_kid

Uffizi Audio Guide

If you have used the audio guide can you telll me more about it? How many paintings does it address? Is it easy to use? <BR> <BR>Thanks

Old Apr 16th, 2001, 01:44 PM
Mike

We found the audio guides at the Accademia, Uffizi and Vatican museums to be one of the most comprehensive and easy-to-follow. Definitely worth the $5. If you're traveling in pairs, don't even think of sharing one; too cumbersome with one unit and two very short headphone cords!

Old Apr 17th, 2001, 07:44 AM
John

Does the audio guide cover all the paintings in the Uffizi or just the highlight? Thanks

Old Apr 23rd, 2001, 09:48 AM
Sunny

Can enybody give me more details about the audio guide? how many works of art dd it cover? Thanks

Old Apr 25th, 2001, 01:32 PM
ali

We used audio guides on our Italy trip we just returned from and they were fabulous. It's impossible to cover every painting, but they definitely cover more that just the standard highlights. Based on my other reading, they cover them exceptionally well, too. The ones at the Vatican cover so much it would take at least a week to go through everything. hope it helps.