Triple room in Paris

Old Feb 16th, 1999, 06:52 PM
jan

Triple room in Paris

If you have stayed with 3 people in a room in Paris and liked the hotel, please respond. I would like to stay near St. Germain or the Champs Elysees area. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Old Feb 16th, 1999, 07:47 PM
lynn

Hi Jan - <BR> <BR>We stayed at a great little hotel last Sept. and liked it so much (& Paris) that we are going back next month and taking the kids. <BR> <BR>Our room for (4) is about $155 per night US. Very clean and neat hotel. It called Hotel D'Albe at 1 Rue de la Harpe. Just around the corner from the St. Michel foutain in Place St. Michel. <BR> <BR>Excellent central location next the the Metro stop St. Michel which is part of a major line running through the city. Highly recommend it. This area is right next to St. Germain area in the Latin Quarter. <BR> <BR>Good Luck.

Old Feb 16th, 1999, 08:06 PM
Dayle

We stayed at the Hotel St James on Rue du Rivoli (SP?!) across from the Tullieries and 2 short blocks from Louve. It was a "suite" with 2 twins and a separate sitting room with a very comfy sofa bed. It was expensive, but we got it on one person's Mom's sr. citizen discount which made it work for us!

Old Feb 16th, 1999, 08:08 PM
Dayle

PS: DO NOT let them give you a unremodeled room! Make sure it's a new one.

Old Feb 17th, 1999, 03:15 AM
Mike Miller

We stayed in a triple in the Grand Hotel Leveque on Rue Cler in 7th Androissment. It is about 6 blocks from the Eiffel Tower and on a beautiful market street. Email me if you want more specifics. We found it through Rick Steves and it was also featured in a National Geographic Traveler article a few years ago

Old Feb 17th, 1999, 04:21 AM
elaine

<BR>Some friends of mine are staying, even as we speak, in a triple in the Lutetia on the left bank in the 6th. It is a larger hotel, part of the Concorde chain. Concorde has a web site. The hotel is usually pricey (over $300 per night in equivalent dollars) but they have occasional winter specials and other deals. It is a full-service hotel.

Old Feb 17th, 1999, 08:10 AM
Reglin

We stayed at the Hotel De Bretagne..33 rue Raymond Losserand <BR>(Tel. 33 (01) 45 38 52 59) <BR>We had two twin beds in a large room with a stairway to an open loft containing a double bed..and skylight. It's a Best Western and can be booked through their 800 number I believe. Reasonable..but a 3 star hotel. We paid 695 ff for two. Not sure what the rate would be for three, but it's in a good location..three blocks from the train, two blocks from the bus, and two from the underground. On a picturesque side street with interesting little bakeries, wine shops, etc.