My family and I will be arriving in Florence at Rifredi station but we couldn't read Italian.
Could anyone please guide me on how may I get to Via Pisana where our accommodation is located? I was thinking that probably taxi is the best way. I only realized that the accommodation is not very well strategically located after the booking.
Besides, how may I go to Siena and return in one day? I read that we can take SITA bus and Gramsci bus. Could you please point on google map for me on where can I find those stops in Florence and Siena? Should i just buy the tickets before boarding the bus? The schedule pdf found online is not available anymore, is there anyway to find the schedule again?
For stuff to do in Siena, do you think this website is comprehensive enough? http://wikitravel.org/en/Siena
Thank you very much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 2 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 3 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 6 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 7 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 8 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 9 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 10 Driving
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 GTG Paris December 2017
- 13 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 18 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 19 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 20 Poland--where else to go
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 5 days in Andalusia
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 South of France
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna