I'm travelling from India to Europe for the first time this November for 10-14 days. I reach around 7th and definitely want to land in London. Want to spend 3-4 days there and then move on to see maybe 2 more cities. I want to backpack, live in hostels on a reasonable budget. I'd like to see cities/towns street style, visit flea markets and explore street art. (Not the architecture, museum art galleries type) I enjoy visiting the countryside and mountains as much as beaches and deserts so no particular preferences there.
Need advice on:
Best cities to visit weather wise from London onward?
Best mode of travel?
What kind of per day budget should I have in mind?
Any websites/apps I should check out for information on hostels and travel in Europe?
Is it advisable to book tickets and hostels in advance or can I do it as I go?
Any other tips or advice?
I know that's a lot of questions but any advice will be hugely appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected] renewal Installation CONTACT ☎1800.681.7208 AVGTec*hH supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 3 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 4 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 5 Paris Apartment
- 6 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 7 Milan airport--which one
- 8 Which Area in London?
- 9 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 10 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 11 Visit to France
- 12 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 15 family trip to Germany and more
- 16 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 1st time to Europe
- 24 Paris November 2017
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?