I wish to travel from Stavanger to Odda on Saturday, July 19 by bus. There doesn't seem to be any direct public transport. Am I correct in saying that the ONLY route to take is Stavanger to Aksdal- and then Aksdal to Odda? If so, there is no problem getting to Aksdal using Kystbussen- many times to choose from. But Aksdal to Odda is a problem. I can only find a bus route using Haukeliekspressen- and there is only one time choice- which doesn't work out with the other bus.
Is there any other route or bus company to explore? Getting to Odda seems to be complicated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easter Week in Italy
- 2 Arezzo - how much time?
- 3 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 4 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 7 Airport Transfer
- 8 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 9 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Moscow Hotels
- 12 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 13 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 14 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 15 2 week May trip with kids
- 16 9 day trip to France
- 17 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 18 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 19 New Years in France
- 20 Barcelona tour option help please
- 21 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 22 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 23 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael