Search

tours to italy

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13th, 2002, 07:03 PM
hena

tours to italy

Can anyone suggest a good tour to Italy? I want something thorough, but not exhausting. Which tour company does a good job? Is Perillo worth the price?

Old Mar 13th, 2002, 07:28 PM
Rex

An option - - which might not occur to many people seeking a tour - - is a small group trip organized through acquaintances over the internet. I have helped to plan, organize and lead one such tour, derived from people who got to know each other from exactly a message such as yours, here on this forum. What month do you have in mind? Any other travelers besides yourself who might be interested in traveling with you?<BR><BR>Providing such information might lead to others identifying themselves to you. There are a number of experienced travlers on this board who might be available to help plan, organize and/or lead such a trip.<BR><BR>I'm sorry that I have no first hand experience about Perrillo Tours to share with you, but they consistently get good remarks here.<BR><BR>Use the search box and type "Perrillo" - - you'll find lots of comments, almost all of them positive.<BR><BR>Best wishes,<BR><BR>Rex Bickers<BR>Westerville, Ohio<BR>

Old Mar 14th, 2002, 08:11 AM
ttt

to the top<BR>

Old Mar 14th, 2002, 08:16 AM
Me

doi a text search above for 'tour italy'. There are many threads on this topic, expecially for Italy.

Old Mar 14th, 2002, 08:18 AM
Me

Also try 'tours italy' for more results. you don't need to select a topic from the scroll list in either case.

Old Mar 18th, 2002, 08:33 AM

topping<BR>