Tour guide Athens good for children

Jan 1st, 2018, 05:26 PM
Original Poster

Tour guide Athens good for children

We are an extended family of 12 that will be in Athens for the last two days of our Greece Vacation. We would like to take a private tour of the Acropolis. We really would love to find a guide that would make it fun for the children too. Does anyone have a recommendation? We will be there the first week of June.
THANKS!
Jan 4th, 2018, 01:38 AM

We did a tour of Acropolis and the Agora with Aristotle (http://bit.ly/2pkdKq9), he was brilliant and kept the kids interested throughout. Highly recommended.
Apr 16th, 2018, 06:48 AM

Hello,
Have you checked on TA? There is a great variety of tours... Historical & Heritage Tours, Walking Tours, Private Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours... Might find something good there.
I've also seen in other forums people talking about George's Taxi, might wanna check him out too.

I haven't done one with kids but this one might have something interesting for you.
Also check this, they are one of the best. I went for a food tour with them around Athens and it was great Good reviews on TA too!
Apr 16th, 2018, 11:26 PM

I recommend Home - Athens Walks . Kostas, the owner, is a former Evzone (presidential guard), and his company gets 5* reviews. It's a different company from the "this" in anniesweetpie's post, but I can personally endorse Kostas as an outstanding tour operator.

Search this Thread