Reload this Page >

Too bad :-( The airfare is going down!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31st, 2002, 08:36 PM
Jamie

I bought tickets last week, now the price is even lower!

Old Jan 31st, 2002, 08:39 PM
MaryC

(Gasp!) Where to? What month?<BR><BR>Oh, ahem, yes, sorry Jamie about your unfortunate luck. I'm sure we all feel for you. Terribly, terribly unfortunate.<BR><BR>(now about those airfares?)

Old Feb 1st, 2002, 03:23 AM
maria

Jamie,<BR><BR>I know some airlines will give you a voucher for the difference if the fares go down after you purchase your ticket. But you have to ask for it. They won't offer it. Try that. You have nothing to lose!

Old Feb 1st, 2002, 06:18 AM
jpm

Definitely try to get a voucher for the cost difference in airfare - sometimes they will and sometimes they won't. I recently had the airline change my flight from an afternoon to a morning flight. Checking on the web I found that the morning flight was $30 cheaper (not much but everybit counts). Called them up and asked and they couldn't have been nicer (GASP) - had a voucher within a couple of weeks.

Old Feb 1st, 2002, 06:19 AM
x

ssssssshhhhhhhhhhh do not mention the word voucher here!

Old Feb 1st, 2002, 07:17 AM
Laura

Jaime,<BR><BR>Better the fare go down than the plane go down! Trying to see the glass 1/2 full