Reload this Page >

Today's the day!

Search

Today's the day!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 05:30 AM
Dawn

Today's the day!

It's here, we're leaving this afternoon. I'm bummed cause it's raining here in DC. Going to meet up with several fodorites on the road. I'll log in from Venice. Arrivederci!<BR><BR>Dawn

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 06:02 AM
Statia

Dawn:<BR><BR>Have fun! I'm planning a trip to Venice for next summer so I'll be anxious to hear your trip report.

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 06:15 AM
Dayle

Have a fantastic time, Dawn! Please consume large quantities of vino & gellato for me!<BR><BR>Buon viaggio!

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 06:29 AM
Sherry

Dawn. It is raining here too. But Vincenzo posted from Sorrento two days ago that it was SNOWING there and on Capri. Can you believe it?<BR>Have a great time. Wish we could have dinner over there, but maybe next time.

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 06:29 AM
Dawn

Wine & gelato, never a problem. Thanks!!

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 06:30 AM
Dawn

Francesco talked with his Father last night, and its been cold. Rethinking those warmer pants.

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 06:34 AM
Vincenzo

Snow is finished; now, wind and cold weather.<BR>But nice weather is coming soon !<BR>Buon viaggio !

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 07:55 AM
Monica

Have a great trip Dawn! Email me when you can. Caio!

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 10:30 AM
Rosemarie /not roaming

Today is the day that we were suppossed to leave on our trip to Italy but due to health problems we have had to cancel. Have fun for us and return with lots of good information. We are lucky and can go on our trip later...Fall hopefully and I will enjoy reading this site to increase our knowledge.Getting there is half the fun

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 11:53 AM
sorry

Have a great time, Dawn. <BR><BR>Rosemarie, I'm so sorry. Hope you get to go soon and that health problems aren't serious.

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 12:15 PM
I don't get it

Why would anyone log in to Fodors from Venice? You are IN VENICE for Pete's sake!

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 12:35 PM
xxx

I don't get it,<BR><BR>I don't get your message! She is leaving for Italy today! She'll be in Venice next week! She'll contact her friends via Fodors!<BR><BR>Get it?