Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

TISS.com......Anyone ever used this website? Were there any problems?

Sep 1st, 1999, 11:14 AM
Andria

I found the cheapest flight to Paris round trip and I just want to make sure that no one has ever had any problems ordering tickets through Tiss.com. Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

Sep 1st, 1999, 08:18 PM
Topper

To the top

Sep 2nd, 1999, 03:50 AM
Laney

We used TISS to purchase RT tickets to London via US Airways; we leave in two weeks. The price TISS gave us was the best we found on-line at that time. The tickets came promptly. When we had questions, we e-mailed TISS and questions were answered promptly and completely. We called US Airways to verify the tickets. An added bonus: the charge didn't appear on our credit card statement for almost two months! We'll use TISS again.

Sep 2nd, 1999, 04:18 AM
Andria

Thanks for responding, it sounds like im going to use them.

Sep 2nd, 1999, 07:04 AM
Tom

Andria - I have used TISS twice, Sep 98 and April 99 and would use them again. Do a search on TISS on the cheap flight forum at www.eurotrip.com. Seems to me there was quite a discussion about them last spring. Regards Tom

Sep 2nd, 1999, 07:20 AM
Tom

Andria - The posting concerning Tiss can be found at www.eurotrip.com click on forums and the cheap flight forum. A question was posted on 12 Jan 99 - Tiss.com - good or bad experiences

Sep 2nd, 1999, 02:17 PM
BILL

We've used them two years in a row. Last year we found found trip tickets to Istanbul from Paris. The companie we wound up with (La Compagnie de Voyages) in Paris was wonderful to deal with. Our friends lost their non refundable tickets and they helped our friends get their money back (six months later)

We just bought tickets to Paris from the states. By far the cheapest fare. Tickets were delivered promptly and before they were actually promised.

I give this web site out to my friends looking for cheap international flights.