Reload this Page >

Timeshare in London July 1999

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2nd, 1999, 03:21 AM
L. Zeev

Hi , <BR>I am visiting the fodors almost daily , and <BR>I can see that there are a lot of questions <BR>about accommodation in London . <BR>I would like to recomend to all the travellers to try to rent a timeshare . <BR>Timeshare is almost a sleep-4 unit with <BR>a kitchen , It's great for families , for the same price of a double room you can get <BR>a sleep-4 unit. <BR>I have for July 10th till July 17th 1999 <BR>a sleep-4 suite at the Allen House in <BR>Kensington London , 3 minutes walk from <BR>undergroung - Kensington Highstreet <BR>Great place , The best location in London <BR>The suite includs : 1 bedroom , 1 salon <BR>1 full kitchen , 1 bath . <BR>Any one that interested - please feel free <BR>to enail me. <BR>Thanks <BR>L. Zeev

Old Jan 2nd, 1999, 10:04 AM
Fred Mc

Timeshare in London? Are you looking for one or have one for rent? <BR>

Old Jan 2nd, 1999, 10:08 AM
L.Zeev

Hi, Fred <BR>Yes , I have a timeshare , it's for rent.

Old Jan 2nd, 1999, 10:10 AM
Fred Mc

oops. Now I see your ad. It was only saying timeshare in London at first. I agree with you all the way. Timeshares are the way in Europe. I have used my timeshares several times and will again <BR>in Sept. in Austria. Your Unit is a good base and allows day travel and a place to come home to. Usually they are a lot larger than I exspected. Good Luck <BR>

Old Jan 3rd, 1999, 09:56 AM
slm

I visit this site frequently also and am amazed at how many times this person is advertising his/her London timeshare. <BR>

Old Jan 3rd, 1999, 09:56 AM
slm

I visit this site frequently also and am amazed at how many times this person is advertising his/her London timeshare. <BR>

Old Jan 3rd, 1999, 09:57 AM
slm

Old Jan 3rd, 1999, 09:57 AM
slm

Old Jan 6th, 1999, 05:31 AM
L. Zeev

Hi, slm <BR>I is with pain that I am answering <BR>you. <BR>Is it a crime to try to help fodors <BR>members to get an answer to so <BR>many questions about accommodation in London ? <BR>Yes , I have a timeshare , an you <BR>know , it's so hard to get for a <BR>an accommodation in London for <BR>lets say $100 a night , and if it is a <BR>suite ( timeshare ) so it's a bounus ! <BR>Why do you have to shame me , <BR>and you don't even know me ? <BR>I am answering to all fodors members <BR>that ask about hotels in London <BR>and I don't think it is wrong. <BR>Zeev

Old Jan 6th, 1999, 07:20 AM
s.fowler

I am sorry that Zeev felt the need to defend himself. He emailed me privately asking for advice on how to reach people concerning his timeshare. And I helped as best I could. <BR> <BR>He is NOT a commercial person. This is *his* timeshare and trading or renting is a way for him to travel someplace else as well as help someone else out. <BR> <BR>You might also want to take into account that English is not his first language and that his way of expressing his offer may sound "commercial" to us, but it isn't. <BR>

Old Jan 7th, 1999, 06:38 AM
Barry

I agree. If I were going to be in London during that week I would be interested. My mother stayed at the Allen House a few years ago and loved it.

Old Jan 8th, 1999, 03:22 AM
L. Zeev

To : Fowler & Barry <BR>I thank you for your standing <BR>by me . <BR>My fate in people is now strongly as <BR>before . <BR>Thank you very much <BR>L. Zeev

Old Jan 14th, 1999, 03:08 PM
marie/brendan

My husband and I are going to London April 6 for a week to attend his sister's 50th golden jubilee as a nun. She is in Ilford. <BR> <BR>Are there any email places we could go to find out if a timeshare would be available in London for that time period? Would appreciate any info since we need to firm up our flight plans. THanks.