Reload this Page >

Ticket Purchases for Shows in Paris!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10th, 2001, 08:23 AM
Jamie

Is is better to buy tickets for shows now or buy them in Paris? Can you take a River Cruise on the Seine in November? Thanks for your info!

Old Sep 10th, 2001, 09:54 AM
clairobscur

Concerning the shows, I suppose it depends on what you're talking about. I don't think you need to buy tickets for, say, the Lido, much in advance, but you'd better buy your tickets for the Opera long time ago. <BR> <BR> <BR>And yes, you can take a cruise on the Seine in November. The boats have both an open-air section and a glass-covered closed section. You'll probably want to stay inside in November.

Old Sep 13th, 2001, 05:05 AM
mariacallas

I just found a great site called www.ticketavenue.com. I bought tickets to the opera and to a concert in La Madeleine on line. I'm ecstatic. We need little bright spots these days.

Old Sep 18th, 2001, 11:04 AM
Jenna

When I arrived in Paris, Ticketavenue reserved the wrong ticket and the wrong time. Missed the show.

Old Sep 18th, 2001, 05:44 PM
geiffel

I have been to Paris over a dozen times, and purchased about 10 tickets through ticketavenue and never had problem. They fax/deliver the tickets to your hotel/apartment. I would imagine if they made a mistake, they would gladly fix it. Don't most people? <BR>

Old Sep 18th, 2001, 05:52 PM
John G

Jamie, take my advice and DO NOT take a cruise along the Seine. The river is so low that all you really see are embankments--that, and the hookers who congregate under the bridges. Au revoir, John G.