Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock....

Jan 15th, 2001, 08:24 PM
lisa

Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock....

I am a VERY heavy sleeper,at home I have an alarm clock that starts off with a quiet beeping that gradually gets louder and louder. Nothing else will wake me up! I am looking for something similar in a compact travel alarm clock. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Jan 15th, 2001, 08:28 PM
Elizabeth

Hi Lisa,
I have the same problem. I've been known to sleep through BOTH of my alarm clocks (I always have two set just in case)... When traveling though I always put a wake up call into the front desk. In every hotel I've been in, the telephone shrills so loudly it peels the paint from the walls... I always wake RIGHT up...

Jan 16th, 2001, 04:18 AM
Freddie

I have a travel alarm that does just that starts out soft and gets louder and louder. It is just a simple little square black plastic fold up clock, I think I may have bought it at Target or WalMart or somewhere like that. It uses one AA battery, probably cost about $8 and works like a charm. I have had it for about 6 years and it still works well. Check the small travel section in one of those stores, or in any good travel store.

Jan 16th, 2001, 04:24 AM
AC

Hi lisa:
Check Magellans Catalog for great gadgets. www.magellan.com

Jan 16th, 2001, 04:28 AM
Kavey

Oh my god, Lisa, was that you in the hotel room next to me last holiday?

;-)

Kav

Jan 16th, 2001, 04:59 AM
Donna

If there's a Brookstone's near you, go there and try them out. My husband bought a tiny little alarm clock there. He left it in his suitcase downstairs by the front door when he returned from a trip once. It woke him up on a Saturday morning from the upstairs bedroom on the other side of the house.

Search this Thread