Three turbulent weeks...

Old Apr 20th, 2001, 07:32 PM
Rex

Three turbulent weeks...

You can't click this, but you can cut it and paste into your browser URL (address) box ("window").

http://www.fodors.com/forums/crossro...messagesframe&

I was thinking that the grab bag is the best to post messages about this.

Best wishes,

Rex

Coming soon... the fall Fodorites trip, to Italy...

Old Apr 21st, 2001, 05:47 AM

Old Apr 21st, 2001, 10:46 AM
Elsa

Personally, I think right here is the BEST place to post info about your trip to Italy in Sept.

Old Apr 21st, 2001, 10:54 AM
Rex

Elsa,

Yes - - this IS where more info will be posted about the "Fodorites' trip" - - probably once dates and rough itinerary are set. In the meantime, I encourage all interested parties to let me know here or by e-mail. I am sending various updates to those who have asked for it by e-mail.

Sorry to confuse anyone.

I meant that the grab bag is perhaps the best place to continue any "dialogue" about the performance of the forum - - the recent ever-pervasive appearance of "sorry98.gif" - - and issues about old format versus new format - - and whatever it is that Fodor's is trying to do to work on how the forum(s) work.

Old Apr 21st, 2001, 11:21 AM
Elsa

Rex,

Where is this "grab bag" that you refer to? It's probably right in front of me on Fodor's Home Page, but I don't see it.

Thanks,
Elsa

Old Apr 21st, 2001, 11:29 AM
Rex

Elsa,

No, it's not at all obvious - - not on the Fodor's home page - - on the "Travel Talk home page" - - www.fodors.com/forums - - all the way at the bottob. It's where THEY chose to initiate and continue much of the dialogue about old format, new format, performance, etc.

Though they have had nothing to say for themselves for a week or so.

They retreat into their shell whenever the performance is at its worst. I wish they could take a lesson from Jacques Nasser! A real role model for America, and the world.

Anyhow, if you cut and paste the URL listed above into your browser's URL window, you will go directly there - - to this specific thread.

Old Apr 21st, 2001, 11:46 AM
Elsa

Thanks, Rex. I never thought of going "there" to look for the GRAB BAG. I get stuck on the European Forum and forget about the other places to check out on the Travel Talk Forum.

Elsa