Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

This is the most addictive bulletin board I have ever seen!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28th, 2000, 10:33 AM
Cheryl

no message-I am just makng a comment. I seem to be here every day, okay every 2 hours!

Old Apr 28th, 2000, 10:36 AM
Brian in Atlanta

Cheryl, please get help. <BR> <BR>If you don't you could end up like me: strained eyes, cramped "mouse hand" and a boss who wonders what the hell I do all day.

Old Apr 28th, 2000, 10:58 AM
martha python

We are not addicts. We can quit anytime we want to.

Old Apr 28th, 2000, 11:24 AM
Cog

I have not gotten any work done since I discovered this site. I have visions of losing my job, my house and all my possessions because of foders.com. Please help me.

Old Apr 28th, 2000, 12:05 PM
Lily

I thought "it could never happen to me". Now I think "I'll just take a peek for a minute that's all" ends up an hour......or more.

Old Apr 28th, 2000, 12:11 PM
Bob Brown

It gets worse as you get older. <BR>Fortunately, I am the boss. <BR> <BR>

Old Apr 28th, 2000, 01:48 PM
John

Here in Seattle, ex-aircraft, ex-timber, ex-salmon, ex-rock 'n roll, ex-civil disobedience, and now ex-software capital of the galaxy, we still DO have a struggling biotechnology sector. <BR> <BR>I am contacting some friends in it to invent a Fodor Patch, worn discreetly on the forehead, which will reduce the craving. Thank god this site doesn't emit a chocolate odor or all would be lost.

Old Apr 28th, 2000, 07:13 PM
Linda

The only way to not go on to this website daily is to get on a plane and go to Europe. Oooh, unless, I can squeeze a laptop in my carryon!!

Old Apr 28th, 2000, 07:23 PM
Betty Fordor

Oh lil' chilluns' <BR>Here we go again. You are not alone. There are those who have trod before ye. Yes, we trod day and night, lookin' for a littl' light to get us to our next destinaysion. You must add your names to the grand list of Fodor Addicts. Check out "Danger. Addiction Potential to Fodors.com" and that should take care of it. <BR>God Bless, <BR>Betty <BR>Be uplifted. A step program is in the works. <BR> <BR>

Old Apr 29th, 2000, 05:31 AM
12steps

THANK GOD!! There ARE others out there -- I thought it was just me....

Old Apr 29th, 2000, 07:51 AM
BOB THE NAVIGATOR

Thank you Cheryl---we concur !

Old Apr 29th, 2000, 08:28 AM
won't-say-my-name

I've been haunting this site on a oh-too-regular basis for a year and a half now. Finally stopped listing my work e-mail and posting a home address when I started wondering if anyone else at the company would spot me here. I work for a REALLY, REALLY big telecom company and there's probably another co-worker or two that may cruise thru Fodor's. <BR>

Old May 7th, 2000, 12:11 PM
Cheryl

Found a way to beat it for a week. Went on a cruise and refused to look at the internet or to turn on my cellphone! What stress!

Old May 8th, 2000, 08:00 AM
carolyn

You think you're addicted? I dreamed about Elvira last week. In the dream, she was 45-ish, very pretty, and turned out to be a friend of one of my good friends. Anyone want to interpret?