Reload this Page >

The Supper Club in Amsterdam

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27th, 1998, 01:46 PM
Polina

My husband reccently heard about a restaurant in Amsterdam called The Supper Club where they serve guests dinner in bed. There's a violinist walking around, and, after dinner, you get a massage. He heard about this place on a travel show on A&E, but did not write any of the information down. A&E has not been a great help in finding it. We'll be in Amsterdam on my husband's birthday, and he'd like to visit this place that day. Has anyone heard of it? If not, does anyone know where I can get such information. If anyone has any other suggestions on any interesting places to visit or things to do for a birthday, I would love to hear about them. Thanks in advance!

Old May 25th, 1998, 10:08 AM
Joyce Hine

Going to Amsterdam mid-July..Did you ever find any
info on The Supper Club??? Any suggestions?
Thanks..

Old May 25th, 1998, 10:40 PM
Sharon

Polina, I did some searching for you and found that the Supper Club is located at Jonge Roelensteeg 21, tel. 6380513. It doesn't say much about the place, just that it is "Romanstyle". Have fun and when you come back let us know if it was fun. Have a nice trip.

Old May 28th, 1998, 01:25 PM
laurie mathews

Polina - my boyfriend and I will be going to Amsterdam in July and have yet to book a hotel. May I ask where you will be staying when you're there and if you have other suggestions for lodging. Ideally, we'd like a bed & breakfast but we haven't had much luck finding one in Amsterdam. Any info is greatly appreciated! Unfortunately, I know nothing about The Supper Club.

Old May 28th, 1998, 01:32 PM
laurie mathews

Polina - my boyfriend and I will be going to Amsterdam in July and have yet to book a hotel. May I ask where you will be staying when you're there and if you have other suggestions for lodging. Ideally, we'd like a bed & breakfast but we haven't had much luck finding one in Amsterdam. Any info is greatly appreciated! Unfortunately, I know nothing about The Supper Club.