Search

The Danieli??

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1st, 1998, 05:56 AM
Pam

The Danieli??

Has anyone stayed at the Danieli? What was your experience there and what was the hotel like?

Old Dec 1st, 1998, 06:09 PM
Donna

I've been to Venice three times: the first two I stayed with traveling girlfriends at the Bauer Grunwald (an excellent hotel). The third time I took my husband and we stayed at the Danieli, last October for four nights. We loved every minute of living in a historical hotel. The lobby is beautiful, and old. The staff is excellent, very attentive, and we felt well cared for. The water taxi took us right up to the side entrance for drop off. Do it. Make your reservation soon. Have a great time. <BR> <BR>When we go back, we will stay at either the Bauer Grunwald or the Danieli again. Loved them both. <BR> <BR>

Old Dec 1st, 1998, 06:10 PM
Donna

I've been to Venice three times: the first two I stayed with traveling girlfriends at the Bauer Grunwald (an excellent hotel). The third time I took my husband and we stayed at the Danieli, last October for four nights. We loved every minute of living in a historical hotel. The lobby is beautiful, and old. The staff is excellent, very attentive, and we felt well cared for. The water taxi took us right up to the side entrance for drop off. Do it. Make your reservation soon. Have a great time. <BR> <BR>When we go back, we will stay at either the Bauer Grunwald or the Danieli again. Loved them both. <BR> <BR>

Old Dec 12th, 1998, 10:54 AM
Rod Hoots

My wife and I have been visiting and staying in hotels in Venice since 1953. Once we could afford the Danieli, in the late 70's, we haven't gone anywhere else. It's a wonderful, historic place that grows on you. If you don't stay there, at least have a martini in the beautiful lobby some evening and watch the people parade. If you do stay there, I recommend that you reserve a room in the middle or top of their classes of accommodations - some of their lowest price rooms are unsatisfactory.

Old Dec 23rd, 1998, 12:01 PM
jeff w

the best hotel in venice. staff bend over backwards nice.you cant find a hotel anywhere with as much charm, and fabulous location <BR>