Reload this Page >

The coolest paris website...

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24th, 2001, 07:35 AM
Marcos Velez

I just found the coolest Paris website! Thanks to the amazing file compiled by Elaine (thank you, again!) I found this cool website where you can input the address of just about any place in any of the major French cities and it will allow you to get pictures of the location. It also works as a virtual bird's eye view of the street, and so you can click up and down the street and investigate the surroundings... <BR> <BR>Here is the URL: <BR>http://www.pageszoom.com/rc.cgi?lang=en <BR> <BR>If you know of any other cool links pass them on! <BR> <BR>Enjoy, <BR>Marcos

Old Jan 24th, 2001, 08:29 AM
Judy

It is a cool web site! Thanks Marcos and Elaine.....Had a lttle trouble navigating in French,,,,switched to the English and voila! Fascinatin', ;-) Judy

Old Jan 24th, 2001, 09:09 AM
Sue

What fun! I'm stuck for the day.

Old Jan 24th, 2001, 09:43 AM
s.fowler

*sheesh* . and I STILL can't get to that website on either browser. Well folks. have fun for me

Old Jan 24th, 2001, 09:50 AM
judy

S. Fowler, Tried the original web address and could not get in either....fiddled with it and just did up to the pageszoom.com, did not include the extra stuff part and had better luck <BR>....as I said I am a web genius-NOT! <BR>;-) Judy

Old Jan 24th, 2001, 10:35 AM
Marsha

Try www.pagesjaunes.fr! It is the same website. A great way to investigate hotels and restaurants.

Old Jan 24th, 2001, 11:04 AM
Caitlin

I have always used the URL pagesjaunes.fr (you can still switch to English); I just tried pagszoom.com, and it doesn't work. So try the other.

Old Jan 24th, 2001, 11:27 AM
Larry

Help - I can get into the site, get the street, get the addresses, get the map for anything but when I click on "photo" I get "page cannot, etc." What am I doing wrong?? Thanks

Old Jan 25th, 2001, 08:31 AM
Heidi Houston

Thank you very much, Marcos! What a fun resource to have!

Old Jan 25th, 2001, 12:29 PM
Shanna

i'm doomed

Old Jan 25th, 2001, 01:59 PM
J

Although this site has been recommended on this forum countless times already, it always finds new followers. Enjoy!