The Burns Hotel, London

Mar 25th, 2001, 06:34 AM
Peter

The Burns Hotel, London

Did any one stayed at this hotel? Do you recommend it?

Mar 25th, 2001, 07:13 AM
Mel

Peter: I just posted my recommendation for the Burns Hotel in an answer to the one with the subject line: hotels. Check it out there. Basically, I said the Burns is my preferred hotel because of the location, staff, rooms, breakfast, etc. I also find booking rooms in London to be much cheaper when done through http://www.hotel-assist.com/index.html than any other site. The Burns is listed there so you can check it out. You should get in there for under 100 lbs per night per room (full E breakfast included).

Mar 25th, 2001, 07:18 AM
Marty

Peter: I just returned from London. On the Gatwick Express back to the airport, I found myself sitting across from a couple from about 40 miles from my home! (They also visit my school once a year for a week at a time to sell school insurance; the world gets smaller and smaller.) Anyway, they have traveled to London at least once a year for over 20 years. They stayed at the Burns and recommended it to us for our next trip. Without their experience, that seemed like a great recommendation. They said it is possible to get an even better rate with them if you plan to stay a few days.

Mar 25th, 2001, 07:19 AM
Marty

!!!*with* their experience, not *without* it! Sorry.

Mar 26th, 2001, 07:29 AM
Katherien

Does anybody else have input on the Burns Hotel? I just booked a room there for two nights in April.

Thanks

Mar 26th, 2001, 07:58 PM
Glenn

My wife, myself and another couple will be staying there on April 2nd and 3rd.What 2 days are you staying it would be funny if it was the same days.Maybe we'll see you there.Have a great trip!

Mar 28th, 2001, 08:37 AM
Katherine

Glenn

We'll be at the Burns in mid-April so we will miss eachother. What do you know about this hotel, if anything? Have you ever stayed there before?

-Katherine