Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Thanks to all for your support!! Found reservations at the Duomo and Chiusarelli in Siena. Have to pick one by Tuesday. What is the best decision?na

Search

Thanks to all for your support!! Found reservations at the Duomo and Chiusarelli in Siena. Have to pick one by Tuesday. What is the best decision?na

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25th, 2001, 06:34 PM
Char

Fodorites! <BR>My heading pretty much covers it. <BR>We are 4 women traveling together. Which one would we most enjoy??? <BR>Thank you, thank you!!

Old Feb 25th, 2001, 10:14 PM
kam

Don't know the Duomo but the Chiusarelli has received some negative reviews on this site. Do a search and good luck.

Old Feb 26th, 2001, 05:02 AM
Byrd

Hi--We've never stayed at the Chiusarelli, but we loved the Duomo! It's very well located, seems to be right in the middle of everything. We did't hava a car, so I don't know whether that would be a problem with parking. We had a top floor room with a great view of the cathedral. The top floor terrace was nice, too, with views of the rooftops and Tuscan hills in the distance. (Sigh) Wish we were on our way back!

Old Feb 26th, 2001, 11:00 AM
joe

Like the Duomo, try hard to get a view room , they can be fantastic. The cellar brekfast room is very nice. The location could not be better , your are seconds away from the cathedral. Good wine shop across the sreet, try one of the vintage Chiantis.

Old Feb 27th, 2001, 06:21 AM
Paulo

If you have a car, take the Chiusarelli. Otherwise pick the Duomo. <BR>Paulo

Old Feb 27th, 2001, 07:11 AM
Ted Mignone

Stayed at Chiusarelli 3 years ago. Free parking ,quiet,clean,friendly,NO ELEVATOR,inexpensive,basic semi-modern rooms,

Old Feb 27th, 2001, 02:43 PM
Char

Thank you all!! We'll stay at the Duomo. <BR>Your input is very valuable to me!! <BR>I know my mom will be happy with the choice.