Thank You From New York

Sep 12th, 2001, 03:54 AM
jhm

Thank You From New York

I can't speak for all New Yorkers, but reading your messages from around the world of support and kindness. We are shocked and stunned; I appreciate your thoughts and your prayers.

The black cloud is still over the lower part of Manhattan, literally. Please write to anyone you know in New York and tell them that you care. Your gesture means so much.

Sep 14th, 2001, 12:41 AM
Helen

JHM, the world is mourning with you. All we can do right now, is praying for the United States and its citizens - and everyone else who lost loved ones. You are constantly in our thoughts.

Helen Malan
South Africa

Sep 14th, 2001, 08:29 PM
topp

needs to be sent to the top

Sep 15th, 2001, 02:14 AM
Maira

Within hours we received messages from friends all over the world; Germany, Spain, Puerto Rico, Italy. Even a message from the last hotel we stayed in France, the Muguet, hoping that we were OK. No words to describe how comforting that caring feeling is.

Sep 15th, 2001, 02:28 AM
Amrita & Cees.

The Lord is my shephed;I shall not want.He makes me lie down in green pastures;He leads me besides the still waters.He restores my soul;He leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.Yea,though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil;for You are with me;Your rod and Your staff,they comfort me.
PSALM 23.
Our prayers are with you .