Reload this Page >

Terrible trouble posting TOO!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11th, 2000, 04:34 AM
judy

I have been trying to post now to Kaveys thread, and all kinds of strange things are happening! Beth: I see what you mean, something is screwy hear!

Old Dec 11th, 2000, 04:37 AM
Larry

I tried posting to Kavey's thread about the Cheap Eats and it disappeared!! Said page was unavailable and when I tried going back to the posting, I could not find it!

Old Dec 11th, 2000, 04:38 AM
Judy

Well Kavey, I can not post to your thread, but I wanted to. I will e-mail you later.....

Old Dec 11th, 2000, 04:41 AM
judy

Whew Larry, I thought it was me(or my machine) X-files, yes!

Old Dec 11th, 2000, 06:03 AM
Kavey

Hi Judy and others <BR> <BR>Paulo has just succeeded to post to my thread but I am not sure how... but if you return to the thread itself he has left instructions there on how to do it... <BR> <BR>Please also feel free to email me either at the address above or better still my Thomson one. I dont include it in headers anymore as I got too much junk mail but it is as above except at thomson.co.uk instead of talk 21. <BR> <BR>That should hopefully avoid the email address trawlers!!! <BR> <BR>kavey

Old Dec 11th, 2000, 07:18 AM
Paulo

Kavey, though it's possible to to reply to your posting, it's indeed quite awkward. The best way to go around it is to post it once again, possibly with a somewhat different title. <BR> <BR>Paulo <BR>