Reload this Page >

Taxis at Florence Train Station

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 30th, 2001, 11:27 AM
pam

Thanks to all for your most informative tidbits on train travel from Rome to Florence. <BR>I am going to be using a travelpro wheeling duffel ...hope this is ok? <BR>My second question however was unanswered by all. <BR>Are there taxis right outside the train station at Florence? <BR>Once again, thank you all for replying so quickly and with such great info.... <BR>BTW....please doh't argue....lol <BR>Pam <BR>[email protected]

Old May 30th, 2001, 11:36 AM
scurry

<BR>Yes, there will be Taxis right at the train station.

Old May 30th, 2001, 11:49 AM
Kathy

Pam, <BR>The taxi stand is immediately in front of the main entrance/exit. There will literally be a number of yellow taxis queued up, waiting & yes, a luggage trolley is not a problem, as I was arriving for a stay of several months. <BR>Buon Viaggio, <BR>Kathy

Old May 30th, 2001, 12:19 PM
Santa Chiara

Pam, if you reread my reply, I believe I explicitly explained where the taxi stand was.

Old May 31st, 2001, 06:20 PM
pam

You guys are all so wonderful. <BR>You reply so quickly and with such an abundance of information. <BR>For now, I have no questions but am sure as my trip gets closer, will have more. <BR>I just wanted to thank everyone for all their expertise and rapid-fire answers to these questions. <BR>You've helped a first time traveller feel much more secure about travelling. <BR>Thanks. <BR>Pam