Taking train from Brussels to Paris

Old Mar 23rd, 2022, 08:27 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Taking train from Brussels to Paris

Hello all! Getting ready for our upcoming travels, which includes fully vaxxed (US) taking train from Brussels to Paris. Now that the vaccine pass is no longer in play for transit, do we need anything in addition to our vaccine cards for train travel between Belgium and France? I keep reading about a sworn statement of honor, but I can't find anything. Thanks for your help!
Old Mar 23rd, 2022, 09:22 AM

We are doing the same but not for six months, so planning to wait till latter summer to check, situation all too fluid. Have you looked up the rail line you'll use? We will check SCNF (France) as our last leg will be Paris-Nice. Will follow your post too, thanks-
Old Mar 23rd, 2022, 09:24 AM

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
At the moment, a mask will be sufficient.
Old Mar 23rd, 2022, 01:22 PM

In Belgium a mask is required on trains but not in stations or on the platforms for anyone over 12.

Look at https://www.belgiantrain.be/nl/news/coronavirus and with your mobile phone, use Google Translate and hover your phone over the page. It will magically translate for you. I think this function is or used to be called Word Lens. Unfortunately this page is only in French or Dutch.

Lavandula
Old Mar 23rd, 2022, 01:57 PM

https://www.b-europe.com/EN/Coronavirus has everything you need to know depending on which type of train you are taking to France, including what documentation you need.
Old Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:06 PM
Original Poster

This is all quite helpful-- I do appreciate it! I was concerned that even though my family is fully vaxxed and boosted that we might need to either present a negative test or a declaration. Thanks for all the links-- they were most appreciated!
Old Mar 25th, 2022, 08:43 AM

Thanks for this info Fodorites. Very helpful, but will check back on this post as months unfold with the as-yet unknown.....fingers crossed-