I’m in VERY early stages of planning a Europe trip in August 2013 with wife and an energetic 4 year old boy. I need help to finalize Switzerland itinerary. The plan is:
Arrive in Zurich on August 15 at 08:30 via overnight train (CityNiteLine) from Amsterdam. Stay in Zurich until 1400 and then take train to Luzern. Next day, day trip to Mount Titlis.
On August 17, take train to Grindelwald. Next day, excursion to the Jungfraujoch.
On August 21, train to Milan via Interlaken and Spiez. The idea is save time and money travelling while in Switzerland, that’s why decided against staying in Zurich. Does the plan work? Also, any ideas on how to fill the blanks?
All help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga Christmas lights
- 2 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 5 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 6 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 7 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 8 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 9 10 days in Portugal
- 10 Driving
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 13 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 14 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 15 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 16 My France Vacation
- 17 London vacation rental agency
- 18 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 19 Greece during Easter week or August
- 20 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 23 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 24 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia
- 25 How best to see the Douro Valley?