Search

Swiss Airlines

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14th, 2001, 11:40 AM
MP

Swiss Airlines

Has anyone flown on Swiss Airlines. They have a good fare to Italy in March (Orbitz.com).

Old Aug 14th, 2001, 12:07 PM
s.fowler

I'm a swissair fan -- I think their service is terrific! Their planes are just as cramped though as everyone elses. Do a search here for swissair and you'll get many more comments.

Old Aug 14th, 2001, 12:08 PM
Sue

Are you talking about SwissAir? Connecting in zurich? <BR>I took Swissair last sept and had a not so great experience. The seats are sooo cramped and the airline attendants were rude(coming home - going was good) <BR>I am going back to europe this sept and am taking them going - it was a great fare so I really could not refuse. <BR>I say if the fare is good you should probably take it....can I ask what the fare they quoted you is?? <BR>

Old Aug 14th, 2001, 12:17 PM
mp

The fare is $451. I did take it.

Old Aug 14th, 2001, 12:23 PM
Sue

Smart move....that is a great rate. If you have the choice ask to sit in the window seat. <BR>I just may have been miserable when I went last year because I was in the middle of I think a 5 seat row section of seats and I kept getting elbowed and the child behind me kept kicking the seat!!....I couldn't sleep a wink and needless to say i was miserable! <BR>Hopefully this year I will have a great experience. <BR>Hope you have a good trip too.

Old Aug 14th, 2001, 01:23 PM
Fred

My wife and I hate SwissAir. The food was unedible, insulting and sickening! However, if the fares are great eat before going or bring your own. <BR>