Reload this Page >

Swim Suits in Europe

Search

Swim Suits in Europe

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28th, 2002, 06:28 PM
Adam

Swim Suits in Europe

I will be in Europe this month. Do guys still wear speedos? Or are the baggy suits becoming popular on the beach?

Old Jul 28th, 2002, 06:37 PM
xxxx

europeans - speedos<BR>americans - baggy suits

Old Jul 28th, 2002, 07:59 PM
kilroy

and well-filled speedos i might add

Old Jul 28th, 2002, 08:35 PM
Doody

In the back??

Old Jul 29th, 2002, 12:58 AM
Jan

Hi there,<BR>Both Europeans and Americans wear the baggies. You see the speedos and they are no big deal. The latest trend is more like the tight short boxers. Think Calvin Klein underwear in spiffy colors...very snug so nothing slips out! But also more modest than a speedo.<BR><BR>Whatever you wear, you will be fine.<BR>Cheers!<BR>J.

Old Jul 29th, 2002, 04:36 AM
jen

Was on the beach in the Netherlands this morning. My estimate there: 60% speedos (men over age 25), 20% tight boxer-short type, 20% baggy (especially teenagers). About 20% of the women (all ages) were topless.

Old Jul 30th, 2002, 08:57 AM
xxxxxxx

no, Doody, that's the Americans

Old Jul 30th, 2002, 06:11 PM
slider

<BR>I had an email from a friend in Holland yesterday. She wrote: <BR>"It's hot again tonight, an almost tropical heat.I went to the beach after work, the only place to cool down a bit. Good thing is I'm not<BR>hungry when it is so hot. Bad thing is I drink too much cold rose wine.<BR>It is said that women of my age shouldn't wear bikini's anymore. And because I didn't have a decent swiming suit I went to the<BR>naked beach. It at least solved the problem what to wear. "<BR><BR>Adam, you might find Eve if you are on the right beach. <BR><BR>

Old Sep 1st, 2002, 10:15 AM
Adam

I am glad speedos are still being worn in Europe. They are so much easier to pack and much better for swimming.