I am planning for a trip to Greece for my honeymoon in the month of May. I will be reaching Athens on 10th May and would leave on the 22nd May.
My plan is as follows:
1 Night - Athens
2 Nights - Mykonos
4 Nights - Naxos
3 Nights - Santorini
2 Night - Athens .
Is the plan ok ? Should i do Santorini first and reverse the order or should i keep it for the last ? Should i spend 4 nights in Naxos or 4 Nights in Santorini ??
PLease help guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 day trip to France
- 2 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 5 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 8 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 9 Arezzo - how much time?
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 Easter Week in Italy
- 12 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 13 Airport Transfer
- 14 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 15 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 16 Moscow Hotels
- 17 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 18 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 19 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 20 New Years in France
- 21 Barcelona tour option help please
- 22 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 23 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael