I am landing in Madrid on a Sat at 15:30pm, city drop off my suitcase (have to return to Madrid on Monday, ie 9 days hence) at my hotel and then planning on heading out for a couple of days and then off to Morocco. (I have spent 10 days before in Spain in Madrid/Barcelona area and once I return will have two weekends, planning one weekend in Basque country and other either salamanca/near there or valencia). I might have a day or so on my way back from Morocco but don't know that yet.
So thinking i have two options
1. Head to Cordoba on Ave, spend the evening/night, see Mezquita and then off to Seville Sunday noon'ish and leave Mon/Tues for Tarifa to get to Tangier (only cheap flights I am finding are from Madrid and dates dont work). Option to skip Cordoba and spend the extra time in Seville (two nights)
2. Head to Granada, spend Sat night, all of Sun and then Mon try and get to Tarifa/Gibraltar (Algeciras) to take ferry to Tangier.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 6 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Trans Siberian Train
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Scotland ideas
- 12 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 13 London vacation rental agency
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 16 South of France
- 17 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 18 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 19 My France Vacation
- 20 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 21 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 22 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 23 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco