Notices

Strassbourg hotels

Old Jan 31st, 2000, 08:59 AM
Alice

Strassbourg hotels

Having little luck finding much on the internet for Strassbourg. Need a hotel for only one night (boohoo) in May, economy or a little better. Any suggestions or e addresses?

Old Jan 31st, 2000, 02:59 PM
steve

The city of Strasbourg has a great site which lists many hotels and has pictures etc. I don't have it bookmarked anymore, but search for Strasbourg and you will find the site.
We stayed at the Hotel de L'Europe which was in a great location and had a friendly, helpful staff.

Old Jan 31st, 2000, 05:24 PM
deepa

We stayed at the Hotel De L'Europe this summer for 2 nights. Our room was quite small (maybe because it was the corner room) and the beds were queen size (which we told is standard in Frnace) but the bathroom was quite large. Otherwise, the place was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was quite good as well. The best thing was that the location was excellent, although be careful if you are driving - it took us a long time to get there. The streets are confusing and you have to park in a public parking lot about 2 minutes away from the hotel. The price I belive was about US$ 100 per night. Their phone number is 33-388321788, fax=33-388756545

Old Feb 1st, 2000, 03:27 AM
Adam

I always stay at the Maison Rouge which is very central and has lovely rooms and great staff. Make sure that your stay is not during the European Parliament week (15-18 May) or you may have trouble finding a hotel room anywhere in Strasbourg!

Old Feb 3rd, 2000, 09:12 AM
alice

Thanks for the info, especially the May dates to avoid.