Reload this Page >

Still can't find MFL tix !

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19th, 2002, 02:19 PM
Fred

Leaving for London on Thursday. Have been trying to find tickets to the Sat evening 2/23 performance of My Fair Lady for months. I received lots of great advice from an ealier posting but nothing I've tried has actually resulted in tickets. At this point I'm ready to pay scalper prices. Any ideas?

Old Feb 19th, 2002, 02:32 PM
Leslie

Have you tried www.broadway.com?

Old Feb 19th, 2002, 03:24 PM
Leslie

About 4 years ago, I used the NYC ticket agent, Edwards & Edwards to get tickets for "Whistle Down the Wind" in London. At the time, the tickets were very hard to come by. They weren't being sold at the 1/2 Price Booth in Leicester Square and I had no luck getting good seats directly from the theatre. I don't recall the tickets being marked up, but we did get seats in the 4th row orchestra. The staff was helpful and I purchased other tickets from them. I think I got the tickets by FEDEX (which I paid for). Below is the contact information.<BR><BR>Edwards & Edwards<BR>234 W 44th St # 1000<BR>New York, NY 10036-3909<BR>Phone: (212)332-2435<BR> <BR>

Old Feb 19th, 2002, 03:34 PM
Judy

You could try Harrods. Last year, friends of ours, bought tkts at Harrods for the next day showing of Mamma Mia....hey, you never know.<BR>Judy

Old Feb 19th, 2002, 08:37 PM
Sue

Theatredirect.com indicates that they have tickets for that date, but I didn't proceed further to find out if they were desirable. ($159.50--seems high)

Old Feb 19th, 2002, 08:40 PM
Sue

Do click on London shows (it opens on NY shows). They charge a 17.5% commission, claiming their private inventory has good seats.