Splashnet in Rome - anyone went here?

Old Mar 13th, 2002, 11:22 PM
Anne

Splashnet in Rome - anyone went here?

In Rome (above Termini) their is a cybercafe/laudromat that was recommended in a travel book. We need to do our laundry on this trip, and our hotel does not have a laundry service - has anyone been to this place?<BR><BR>I read some posts that said some laundromats let you drop off your clothes and pick them up after - anyone willing to recommened or discourge a certain establishment?<BR><BR>Also, if anyone did us the Splashnet store, was it clean or on the nasty side?

Old Mar 14th, 2002, 05:14 AM
ttt

ttt

Old Mar 14th, 2002, 06:35 PM
Anne

Topping for help!

Old Mar 14th, 2002, 11:39 PM
Anna

Topping

Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm actually at Splashnet right now! I found out about it from lonely planet. It's welcoming and clean; Johnny's a sweetheart and will give you a small discount when you mention you found them from an online resource. Washing and drying are 3 Euro each, soap and softener are 1 Euro each, and there's 15 mins of free Internet access with each load, and 1.50 Euro per hour thereafter. The only thing that's lacking is the lack of wifi. Johnny was more than willing to do drop off/pick up, but I choose to hang out and get a take out lunch from the cafeteria-cum-restaurant accross the steet. The atmosphere is pretty laid-back and Johnny's more laid-back and flexible than the laundromat people back in the US.