My husband and I will be traveling to Italy in July (busiest season it seems) for a wedding in Matera. We used miles and so are flying directly from Miami to Milan, arriving Friday, July 18th in the morning. The wedding festivities do not begin until Wednesday, July 23rd, so we want to see two or three places in the Amalfi Coast area, making our way to Bari (apparently the only way to get to Matera besides driving is via Bari on the local train).
The places that most interest us are Capri, Positano and Ravello. Any recommendations on how many nights we should stay in each, hotels, itineraries, or places along the way you recommend over these 3 I mentioned? We are open to only seeing two places and taking the extra time to relax and enjoy each as much as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 land vs river cruise
- 2 10 days in europe
- 3 European honeymoon help needed
- 4 Portugal
- 5 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 6 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 7 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 10 Where to stay in Naples?
- 11 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 14 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 15 Browsing Barcelona
- 16 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 Croatia in mid/late October
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Dubrovnik
- 24 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna