Reload this Page >

South of Rome, North of Naples

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4th, 2000, 08:47 AM
Dona

Planning a trip to this area at the end of October. Will be starting in Naples and ending up in Rome. Since there is so little written about this area, I could certainly use some help regarding nice places to stay, places of interest, and restaurants. <BR> <BR>Currently thinking of the Punta Rossa Hotel in San Felice Circeo for a few days. Dad's family is from the Avellino area so I thought I'd spend a day or two there - but there is so little information, I'm having a difficult time. <BR> <BR>Thanks... <BR> <BR>Dona

Old Aug 5th, 2000, 11:13 AM
ricahrd j vicek

Good afternoon, Dona <BR>If you are having trouble with the regular search machines would suggest <BR>you try the IT ones, here are a few <BR>but in Italian. <BR>www.virgilio.it/ <BR>www.arianna.it/ <BR>www.lycos.it/ <BR>www.yahoo.it/ <BR>www.shinyseek,it. <BR>www.travatore.it/ <BR>www. searchinit.it/ <BR>Good surfing. Richard of La Grange Park, Il...

Old Aug 5th, 2000, 12:03 PM
Antonio

If you are comeing to Avellino you cannot miss Benevento. It' a small town 15 minutes from Avellino wich has its foundation in 7 sec. before Christ. You can have wonderful sightseeng: anciet roman theather, Traiano arc's (the biggest roma arch out of Rome), Sannio Museum, S. Sofia church and others. <BR>For any other information you can e-mail me. <BR>Have a nice trip.

Old Aug 7th, 2000, 12:47 PM
amg

Dona, <BR> <BR>On Our way from Rome to the Amalfi coast we stopped in Caserta and saw an amazing palace. It takes about 2-3hours to see the grounds and the furnished rooms in the palace. It is in the stle of Versaille(sp). If you are near the city check it out.

Old Aug 7th, 2000, 06:27 PM
Joe

Dona, <BR>Why don't you stick with your original post,or are you just playing games?