I thought our itinerary was set, however just found out my husband cannot take as much time off work as we thought. Originally we were planning on doing France and Italy, but with less days we feel it is better to stick with Italy. I really could use some help now. We have to travel end of July-August and will have 11 nights leaving on day 12 in the morning to fly home to NYC.
So back to the drawing board we go:
I will also add that we will be using miles on continental for the flights which limits us to flying in and out of Milan and/or Rome.
We really wanted to visit:
If we visited these areas, I thought it would be ok to use Milan to fly in/out of. Could we add another place to visit or is that too much? I would also love to see Siena or wine country.
Should we fly to Rome and do the Amalfi Coast?
We have to be back in Italy in September for a wedding in Florence and had planned to go early to give ourselves 4 days in Rome and then head to florence.
Im just so confused and just want to have a set itinerary. i keep going back and forth as to where to visit for this trip in July. I could really use some help and advice on choosing an itinerary. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 beware of robbed in Milan
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 4 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 5 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 6 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 10 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 17 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 18 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 24 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring